Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Best Japanese Straightening - Ever!!!!!!

Okay, so the first place, which I don't even remember the name of, did a reasonably good job.  But, out shopping one day, I ran into a friend with extremely curly hair.  She had the most beautiful straight hair I had ever seen.  It was glossy, shiny and healthy looking.  She kindly shared the name of the salon, Momotaro in Scarsdale.  Yamaguchi did a fabulous job straightening my hair.  The results were perfect!  In fact, for 9 or 10 years, I happily returned twice a year for the best straightenings of my life!  I could add curl to my hair with a curling iron, manage the growth with a flat iron.  It was amazing!  In fact, Yamaguchi was so good at what she did, that she could blow and flat iron straight my daughter's hair in under an hour and a half.  This is no small feat considering her hair is longer and thicker than mine ever was. But alas, after all of those years, I began getting bored with my straight hair, so it was time for another change.  Next stop, keratin!

No comments:

Post a Comment