Monday, December 19, 2011

Stephanie Marquesano tries Coppola Keratin

Sooooooooo, it was time for my next hair experiment.  After Japanese straightening for many years, I decided I was ready to grow it out.  As the Japanese straightening process does not wash out (at all), there is obviously a huge difference in texture between the new growth and the part still straight.  As a grown woman, mother of a teen and pre-teen, there was no way I could do a typical 1 1/2 to 2 year stint of growing out my hair without some help.  I decided to try the Coppola Keratin, at my local salon, and it worked beautifully. Since I am pretty good with a flat iron, my hair was straight throughout my time using the keratin products. By the time I did the process 3 times (over about 1 1/2 years, and let the last one grow out) I was ready to go curly.  One day I simply washed my hair, put in some gel, and cut off the bottom that still had the original Japanese straightener in it.  I am still getting used to it, 4 months later, and I am deciding my next hair move.  Up next, my daughter is ready to try something else for her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment